As a program director, you know that it’s important for your curriculum to stand out above your competition.
Not only will Character Clubs teach the children in your care the 6 Traits of Character – Responsibility, Kindness, Perseverance, Respect, Teamwork and Integrity – but it will help you set yourself apart from other private schools, daycares or other organizions in your area.
7 Reasons Why Parents, Teachers and Counselors Love Character Clubs
- Character Clubs reinforce the Traits of Character that Parents teach in their own home.
- Character Clubs deliver a fun, interactive curriculum that gets kids ages 3-12 to participate in developing strong character traits.
- Character Clubs come complete with class instruction guides, in-classroom activities, and supplemental materials – so your teachers are ready to go, right out of the “box”.
- Character Club Kids love to bring stories home to their parents of a day spent doing projects for the community around them, participating in fun team-building games, and sharing the importance of strong character.
- Character Clubs uses the foundation of fun to create strong, kind, respectful kids that understand the importance of perseverance and teamwork – ensuring them a successful start in a very complicated world.
- The Character Club curriculum can be used as a “stand-alone” class, or woven into the classroom’s overall plans throughout the school year. It’s also a great After School Program or other Child Development programs in your organization.
- Character Club provides online support for teachers and counselors – so they always have access to fresh, fun ideas for their kids!
Character Clubs is currently rolling out its curriculum for the Winter/Spring 2017 session.
Is Character Clubs right for your Organization?
Character Clubs are designed for children 3-12 years old. This curriculum is right for you if you’re ready to stand out from the crowd, and take part in building tomorrow’s leaders.
- Private Schools
- Charter Schools
- Daycare Facilities
- Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts
- After School Programs
- Recreation Centers
- Child Development Centers
To find out more about bringing Character Clubs to your organization, please contact Brian Caffarelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.